The third webinar of the Chat4Change series focuses on GEDSI and WASH Service Provisioning: Mainstreaming Social Inclusion. The webinar will foster an interactive panel discussion on the challenges and opportunities for gender inclusive urban water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) access, safe and healthy spaces for the disabled, elderly, children, and excluded social groups in disadvantaged urban communities in India.
The panel will consist of experts from the above-mentioned spectra of urban WASH and city planning representing global and national organizations and governments.
GEDSI and WASH Service Provisioning: Mainstreaming Social Inclusion
Date: 12 August 2021
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 PM IST
- Bijal Brahmbhatt, Director, Mahila Housing Trust
- Elin Anderstotter Fabre (Keynote Speaker), Manager at HerCity initiative, UN-Habitat
- Marlena Chertock, Communications Manager, Water Program, WRI
- Saswati G Belliappa, Safeguards Specialist, Asian Development Bank
- V R Raman, Head of Policy, WaterAid India
- Ayushi Trivedi, Research Analyst, Gender and Social Equity, WRI
- Sindhuja Janakiraman, Project Associate, Urban Water, WRI India